Hampton research HR2-211 Grid Screen Ammonium Sulfate
- Primary or secondary, Ammonium sulfate versus pH grid crystallization screen for biological macromolecules
- A systematic grid screen varying Ammonium sulfate concentration versus pH
- Samples pH 4 to 9
- Samples four concentrations of Ammonium sulfate
- Precise pH versus Ammonium sulfate screen
- pH adjusted after salt addition; 25°Celsius
- Combine reagents between rows or columns to create expanded grid screens
Grid Screen™ Ammonium Sulfate is a preformulated reagent kit designed to provide a rapid screening method for the crystallization of biological macromolecules.
The screen is simple and practical for finding initial crystallization conditions as well as determining the solubility of a macromolecule in Ammonium sulfate between pH 4.0 and 9.0. Grid Screen Ammonium Sulfate systematically evaluates Ammonium sulfate at four concentrations (0.8, 1.6, 2.4, 3.0 M) versus 6 pH levels (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
Grid Screen Ammonium sulfate consists of 24 unique reagents, each supplied as 10 milliliter in sterile, screw cap tubes. Ready-to-use reagents are sterile filtered and formulated with ultra-pure Type 1 water, using the highest purity salt and buffers. Individual reagents are available through the Hampton Research Custom Shop.
|HR2-211||Grid Screen Ammonium Sulfate||10 ml, tube format|