Hampton research HR2-213 Grid Screen PEG 6000
- Primary or secondary, Polyethylene glycol 6,000 versus pH grid crystallization screen for biological macromolecules
- A systematic grid screen varying Polyethylene glycol 6,000 concentration versus pH
- Samples pH 4 to 9
- Samples four concentrations of Polyethylene glycol 6,000
- Precise pH versus Polyethylene glycol 6,000 screen
- pH adjusted after salt addition; 25°Celsius
- Combine reagents between rows or columns to create expanded grid screens
Grid Screen™ PEG 6000 is a preformulated reagent kit designed to provide a rapid screening method for the crystallization of biological macromolecules.
The screen is simple and practical for finding initial crystallization conditions as well as determining the solubility of a macromolecule in Polyethylene glycol 6,000 between pH 4.0 and 9.0.
Grid Screen PEG 6000 evaluates Polyethylene glycol at four concentrations (5, 10, 20, 30 %w/v) versus six pH levels (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
Grid Screen PEG 6000 consists of 24 unique reagents, each supplied as 10 milliliter in sterile, screw cap tubes. Ready-to-use reagents are sterile filtered and formulated with ultra-pure Type 1 water, using the highest purity polymer and buffers. Individual reagents are available through the Hampton Research Custom Shop.
|HR2-213||Grid Screen PEG 6000||10 ml, tube format|