Hampton 24孔结晶板Greiner ComboPlate and CrystalBridge
- Hanging and sitting drop crystallization
- 24 reagent wells
- ComboPlate has flat, raised rings about each well to minimize spills and cross contamination
- ComboPlate seals with 18 mm glass or plastic cover slides
- Slightly raised protection lid
- Sitting drop when used with CrystalBridge
The Greiner ComboPlate is a 24 well plate with a raised cover in an SBS microplate footprint. The plate, supplied without sealant, can be sealed with an 18 mm diameter cover slide and sealant for hanging drop crystallization. Supplied with cover.
Dimensions: 127.76 mm x 85.48 mm x 19 mm
Well depth: 16.5 mm
Well capacity: 3.3 ml
Typical fill volume: 0.5 – 1.0 ml
When used with the Greiner CrystalBridge, the ComboPlate can be used for sitting drop crystallization and sealed with sealing film/tape or 18 mm diameter cover slide and sealant. The Greiner CrystalBridge is a polystyrene sitting drop pedestal with a concave drop well (45 µl capacity) and is designed specifically for the ComboPlate.